Powered By Blogger
Welcome to my BLOG ^_^

January 24, 2013

My Dream Man


You can wake me from the nightmare that always haunt me ...
You give the coolness in my heart ....
You show me how beautiful this world with your love ...

Together with you, my life's more beautiful ...
I find loyalty in you ..
Your sacrifice, caring, and tenderness melt my heart ...

I could be better because of your advice ...
I became more calm and think positive ..
I feel like the happiest woman in this world because of your love and affection ...

May we always cherish and appreciate until the end of life ...
May happiness always enveloped our days ...
May we remind one another in truth to become a better human being ...

Did you know that I'm also very fond of you?
I feel what you feel ...
I'm happy when you're happy ...
Vice versa, I'm sad when you're sick ...

I always do what you ordered, even though I know I keep it or not you will not know  because of the distance separating us ...
I do not want you disappointed, so I always try to be better..
I do not want you get sick when you're sick ...
I do not want you worry too much about me to a lot of your time taken up to me ...
Quite simply, I want you always be honest with me because I'm always honest with you ...
I've changed my dear ...
Changed for the better, so I deserve to be there with you forever ...

No comments:

Post a Comment